Monday, May 7, 2012

Collections and More!

I am getting my wish list together for my order on the 15th of this month!  There are so many things I want to try out from Young Living.  They have so many amazing oils and other products I know it is going to take a little while for me to experience all of the things I want to.  The first thing I am going to order when I sign up to be a distributor is the Everyday Oils Essential Oils Collection.  This is a great sampler of some of the oils they sell.  One of my favorites in this collection is Thieves.  This oil smells so good and they make a variety of household supplies from it as well that help get rid of bacteria.  If you are interested in ordering through me send me a Facebook message or email me at megan.henke@gmail.com.  If you are interested in ordering on your own, email or message me for my distributor number!

No comments:

Post a Comment